Thursday, March 24, 2011

Obamacare Rationing Is Your Only Friend, Until The End, Until The End, Until The Very End


weak, exhausted, in need of support                          no decisions made without the bureaucratic report
paid my taxes and SS, 35 years tireless work            I'm left to die for costs, a work ethnic naive jerk
doctors and nurses now work for the man                 my health, comfort, life, not part of the plan
treatments too costly or deemed experimental          I'll pay the costs, experiment on me, it's consensual
can't find a doctor, appt. 8 months away                   wait months, fingers are crossed, need help today waiting for treatment, tick tock, tick tock                 worried and stressed, always watching the clock
my doctor has changed, new health care too             treated like a sickly burden,  no life to pursue
taxes keep rising, restricting growth and jobs           everyone's afraid to do anything, fear of the mobs
health care with the compassion of the IRS              patient concerns, be quiet and take your rest Obamacare rationing is your only friend                   until the end, until the end, until the very end