Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Not My Fault, I Am Not Responsible


Note: Using the Progressive's Violence Responsibility Logic, this post represents all the excuses being applied to our current tragedy. These words represent the sarcastic mantra of every serial killer refusing to accept personal responsibility, and culpability of every artistic project that reinforces ultra-violence as a lifestyle choice. Everyone is responsible for our societies cavalier attitude toward horrific ultra-violence, and especially if they make a career and/or profit from ultra-violence products.
 my mind is a wasteland of horrific ideas, so I watch movies, for enjoyment
I copy what I see in those films in my real life, I like entertainment
it inspires, projects myself into numerous fantasies of mistreatment
torture, gun play, kidnap, rape, bind, and kill for excitement
I fantasize, role play, and copy what I see for contentment
I cannot be blamed, I copied what I saw, torture, murder, and dismemberment
it's not my fault, I am not responsible, this is how I get fulfillment


books I read, films I see, games I play, all provide ultra-violence, I'm absorbing
I take what I have learned, apply it to my life, and the world of the living
nothings too horrific, nothings out of bounds, make them plead and beg, controlling
one is too much, a thousand is not enough, the rush of control is addicting
without empathy, a sociopath, created by my world, I hunt prey, attacking
each time I need a little more violence, a little more danger, it's awe inspiring
it's not my fault, I am not responsible, I tried my best to stop, no stopping